Tuesday, November 14, 2006

All Systems Go for Launch

Well, I have started work at the new job and it is really quite good.
They are quite appreciative of my experience and have me doing all sorts of things like creating scopes of work and organising subcontracts to be sent out and prices revised. The hours are tougher but when I move down to Canberra I think it will settle down a bit.
I have found somewhere to stay n Canberra. Quenabeyan technically. I found it through the church I will go to (crossroads). It is a massive house with 5 bedrooms, 4 loungerooms, 3 bathrooms including a bidet and a spa bath. It is with 3 girls at the church. I understand that some people may have minor 'be careful' type issues however I think that it will be really good. Particularly to eliminate some dumb habits I have formed by living (essentially) alone.
This weekend I am moving my stuff to Canberra. I hired a truck from Budget and have got a couple of the guys from church coming over to help. Whilst the stuff moves and the townhouse in Wollongong is no more, I will continue to work in Sydney, stay at Dad and Helen's house during the week, and be in Wollongong during the weekends for the next few weeks. Originally they said that my time in Sydney would span a month but it may end up being two.
Other than that, I went to U2 on Friday night and it was awesome. Good sound, great lightshow and good music made for a fun night.
Will write more soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, we were both at U2 on the same night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home