Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What's up doc?

Well, it's Tuesday and I am excited for the weekend.
The reason for that is that I am going to the snow!:) Yaay!:)
Now, normally I would find it a bit expensive, but my friend from church is a school teacher and said I can come with the school group he is leading.
Just went and bought some snow type gloves and am getting more and more excited about it.

Hmm, what else has been happening... not much. There have been the occasional things to go to with friends from church which have been good.
Work is progressing along well. I have lots of things to do to keep me out of trouble. At the moment I have a guys house extension, some loading platforms, a 3 storey office building in Nowra and a 7 storey block of units in Ulladulla (the only way that is possible is on a sloping site with 2 levels of undergraound parking).

We role played last night in our Ebberon campaign. It was quite fun. Kester would have been able to kill us with the nasty monster he had. It was a spider that was a spellcaster and if it bit you, and you failed your fortitude save, you became dominated by it and had to attack your friends! No one could see it because it had invisibility cast on it and it was little. The only thing that saved us was that it ordered those under it's control (my character included) to try and knock out the others instead of kill them. That was so the spider could bite them and they would also become his minions.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I miss roleplay...

But not the snow; you're welcome to that. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home