Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Moving

Overall, I dont mind the act of moving that much.
As I see it, the pros are:
- Chance to throw out that clutter that just keeps coming.
- Exciting to have a new space and think through where stuff will go.
- Have things cleaner than they usually are.
- Day to hang out with friends who (hopefully!) help.
- Exercise
As I see it, the cons are:
- Dust Dust Dust, I hate the damn stuff. Mainly coz I am allergic to it.
- Too much exercise! Can keeps you tired for longer than you normally are.
- Things getting broken/lost by moving them.
- The cost of the whole thing, both financially and timewardly.

Last Saturday I went down to Canberra to have a look at a couple of places to live. There wasnt really that much around. The real estate agent I spoke to said that while they do more rentals than anyone else, they have hardly anything available.
Still, I did find a couple of nice places that I will put in an application for. See how we go. I dont need a place for about a month but that isnt really that long.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you doing to live alone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home