Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Long Weekend (Queens Birthday I think)

This last weekend, as a long one, meant that I was able to go up to Wollongong and spend some time with friends up there.
Sat lunch time I drove up and caught up with Kester, Al and Dave Gray. Sat night Jon invited people over to his house for pot luck dinner which was good. Sunday was fairly cruisy with a visit to the gym and then church. It was nice to catch up with people I havent seen in a while.
Monday was role playing with the boys which I had missed. It was probably more enjoying to be able to hang out with them than the playing itself but I admit that the playing was pretty good too.
I called Dad for his birthday during the day. It was nice to have a chat. He was going well but my uncle had had a fall which was unfortunate.
After that I went up to Sydney and stayed at mum and Terrys. I got the car serviced Tuesday and got back to Canberra yesterday afternoon.
Not an action packed weekend by any stretch but it was really good to see friends and spend time with them. It had been too long.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stu,

It was great to see you again over the weekend, you are right it has been too long!

Alas, I am still warding off the evils of the Glandular Fever, but dip ed lecturers have been most supportive....also I was let out of my 'quarantine' to finally meet/see my nephew last night, after a month of waiting. It was great to see the little guy, much more worthwhile than that Origin game we were supposedly watching..

 
At 8:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um....anonymous = David Gray :}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home