Friday, March 23, 2007

Long time no post

Hi Blog world. Sorry for the lack o post but I've been busy.
Things in the nations capital are going well.
I have moved into a Christian house of 2 girls and 2 guys (one of them is me) which is really good. The people are cool and quite friendly. We have a really big newish house with 3 garages, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 4 loungerooms. Totally cool.
Church is also good. We had our weekend away about 2 weeks ago and it was great to be able to meet new people and hang out doing weekend away type stuff as opposed to the standard after church conversation with someone you dont really know. I have joined a bible study which is on Tuesday nights at our house (after all, it's a good venue) as well.
Work is also going well. Insane long hours and lots to learn and do but going well. I am working 7am to 6:30pm most days and am flat out the whole time (hence the lack of blog). This being said, the people at work are quite happy with my work and think that I will go far in the company. Not that it is that important to do, it is still encouraging none the less.
Tomorrow is Kerryn B's wedding and then I am off to the mighty Gong for fun and adventures catching up with the crowd there. Should be a fun and enjoyable weekend.
Will post more often.
Stu

1 Comments:

At 9:43 am, Blogger ChinDoGu said...

Great to hear that your doing well!

How are yuo finding canberra? (Are you even having time to experience it arround work?)

Cheers

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home