Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Moving to Canberra.....FInally.

After living out of a suitcase for the last 3 months I finally get to move to Canberra this weekend.
Although living and working in Sydney has mostly been fun, I am really looking forward to my new home. It will be great to start to make life in Canberra. I look forward to going to my new church 'Crossroads' and getting involved there.
Last Sunday was kind of sad really. It was my last night at St Michaels Wollongong and I will miss being able to see my friends that often.
I am driving down to Canberra after Simon and Amanda's wedding this Saturday. I will then have all day Sunday to unpack some critical boxes and start setting up my room before work on Monday! It's not too bad though, I moved all of my stuff down there at the end of November so at least I dont have to do that bit too!:)
Should be fun!

4 Comments:

At 10:40 pm, Blogger Mel M said...

Sorry that I missed your last week at church- good luck with everything in Canberra

 
At 4:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stu,
I was not at church last week either, so missed your last week. Am going to miss having you around, but may be in Canberra for a few days next month, so we can catchup.
anne xxx

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger Georgina said...

Stu-ey!
Congratulations. Please make sure you buy really good warm stuff for the Canberra winter :)
I tried to email you recently and it bounced. Do you have another address?
Maybe I'll see you in Canberra sometime.
Cheers,
George

 
At 11:22 am, Blogger Stoobie said...

Hey Guys,
Sorry I missed you too.
Yeah, catching up in Canberra will be fun.
My email is stuart_m_lee@hotmail.com
Stu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home