Friday, April 20, 2007

Work Rest and Play

Hi All,
Since Cirque Du Soleil I had a pleasant, albeit quiet, long weekend. I was able to catch up on some sorely needed sleep and all those other pesky things that can go by the wayside when you are flat out. So, I washed all my clothes, cleaned my room, did a bunch of gardening, unpacked some more boxes. That sort of thing.
Back to work was pretty good, although the first morning 6:00am wake up was a bit nasty. I had also needed to catch up on the work that didnt get done by me being away. So, that made for a pretty busy week. Also, I needed to work Saturday too. That was pretty nasty with alot of hard work (maunal labour is tough if you dont normally do it!) tying steel, chairing up and generally getting the slab ready to pour that afternoon. I slept like a baby that night.
Since then work has been a little better with not too stressful days.
This weekend: I am going to see the Brumbies play the Force at Canberra stadium with friends from church tonight. It's my nan's 80th birthday on Saturday in Ulladulla so I will be driving down there early tomorrow morning. Sunday will be sleep in and washing etc. and Sunday night, Church. All good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home