Friday, June 15, 2007

I snow what you mean

I had the day off yesterday. For the first time ever I couldnt get to work due to the fact that the job was snowed out.
On my way to work, the police had blocked off the road and turned everyone back because of the snow. I didnt see any actual snow which was sad but some people who made it in before they closed the road took some photos.

This is the on-site concrete batching plant.
And this is one of the perimeter roads.
Kind of weird but way cool.




1 Comments:

At 6:17 pm, Blogger Ximno said...

Hey Stu,
Love the pics...
I almost didn't go to work this morning as the rain looked formidable.
Well now I'm thinking about heading to a mountain on somekind of board....
I hope you used the day off productively. Analysing belly button lint and the like..
Stay Groovy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home