Friday, August 17, 2007

Blogger vs Facebook of DOOOOMMMM!!! + Snow

Hi,

Recently I have been swept up by this wierd phenomenon known only as facebook (and by swept up, I mean spend 15 mins a day on). I face a bit of a conundrum as I have now potentially to choose where to spend my posting time. I guess to tell the tales of the life of Stu, blogger will still reign supreme, however for easiness of use and the ability to track down and amass more and more friends till I rule the facebook world!!! ahem, facebook will do the job.
So, if you want to find me there, just type in my name (Stuart Lee) and look for the handsome young Atlas holding the steel beam. :)
As for the snow, well this trip (#3 for the season) was fairly interesting. I went down with friends from church and we stayed at the Jyndabyne backpackers from Friday-Sunday. As snow trips go, it was the worst conditions I have ever skiied but it made me appreciate how good the good days are!
Friday there was gale to storm force winds. All the chairs were on wind hold even in Smiggins so it was T-bar central the whole day.
Saturday it rained. No snow or sleet, just rain. Too warm. However, it made me realise how I need some new gloves which I bought on Saturday night and are in the photo below.
Sunday was good. Parked at Smiggins and traversed across to Blue Cow and Perisher. The day was clear but the previous two days of T-bar joy had wrecked me for the Sunday.
From Blue Cow centre.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 am, Blogger Ximno said...

Yeah man, I hear you.. Facebook is the easy option....
And work rarely allows me access to blogspot....
Ho..hum...
Man, I wish I lived closer to the snow..

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Clare said...

I'm just really jealous by the fact that you were at the snow.

But yes, you can get apps (I think) that can access blogger through Facebook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home