Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Last Post

I'm sure someone, somewhere has used this title for their last blog post but I like it all the same.

Well friends, as you will now no doubt expect (from the title and the previous line) I am officially signing off from the blogging world (as far as I can see into the near future at least).

I have quite enjoyed blogging. Being able to write things about things through my eyes, and have whoever cares read them has been good, however you have probably noticed with mine and most of my linked friends blogs, that of recent time the posts come fewer and fewer as life (and Facebook) take over.

Work is busy (but really good) and home life is good too but I want to be realistic about how much time I have for things. So instead of just not posting for 12 months (as some are in the habit of doing) I am making a clean cut.

Feel free to look me up on the 'book though. Stuart Lee (photo is me standing next to what used to be described as a 'small ute'.

Catch you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home