Monday, January 16, 2006

TAG

Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an blog entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Sleeping in. There's something great about not having to get up at a certain time. Being able to just further relax and if you want to, go back to sleep.
2. Riding my motorbike. The feeling of the wind in your hair doesnt actually exist due to a full face helmet but it is a great feeling. Acceleration and cornering are probably the best parts.
3. Playing Xbox. I have a chair at home that Mark E has dubbed the 'pole position chair' due to its ease of placing directly in front of my 80cm TV for xbox gaming. It is way comfy and is one of those Ikea ones that rock. Totally sweet.
4. Hanging out with friends. I would say that I am a fairly social person (however I do need to have time alone to recharge). It doesnt really matter what we get up to but just generally kicking around with friends or maybe going on an adventure of some kind is always heaps of fun. (I dont know if I would put this under '5 guilty pleasures' but I certainly love doing it).
5. Consuming food and beverage. Thanks be to God that one of the acts required for sustaining life is so good! I guess he could have made it boring but he didnt. My cup truly does overflow!
So, who to tag... I will say Eltham, Simon, Sal, Janet and Matt. If anyone wants to just tag themselves though, dont let me stop you.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stu,
Would like to include you in my sending out of my Christmas letter, but don't have an email address. If you don't mind, please email me at georgina 'at' unswalumni.com so I can forward to you.
Cheers,
Georgina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home